Universal Joint Drive Adjustable Heads
TextUniversal joint adjustable heads are designed and built to provide long and trouble free operation in a production environment.
The following premium-quality features are standard:
- Full ball bearing gear case
- Wide face heat treated steel gears
- Snap on, permanently lubricated and sealed universal joints
- Bushed guide rod lugs, cast integral with gear case
- Closed housings provide maximum operator protection from rotating spindle drive parts
- Provision for spindle end-play adjustment
Note: Overall weight and length are averages, actual will depend on the number of spindles, spindle operations and the type power source utilized.
Spindle assemblies are supplied as needed in bracket arm or cartridge styles, many different capacities, spindle options and center distances are available depending on your job requirements and preferences. In addition, we offer the following accessories cartridge plates, bushing plates, fixture bases and several guide rod options. Contact your Rockford-ETTCO salesperson or factory for complete details.
|Capacity / Drive in Steel||.250||.375||.375||.375||.375||.750||.750||.750|
|Approximate Weight / Set-Up||18 lbs||25 lbs||35 lbs||48 lbs||80 lbs||70 lbs||80 lbs||85 lbs|